Friday, May 16

Please leave me your comments

Hi All! Please leave me your comments on the deals or my humor (yeah I am trying to be sorta funny - maybe its better to not leave comments on this one) or anything else important to you!

Here are a couple of the many Deals today from the DOD thread




I didnt like the picture from the store so I replaced it with one of me from last summer. (Maybe now you'll comment)

Outdoor Portable Shower With Tripod Stand - Compare At: $49.99, Our Price: $9.99








More Mints! Read my business theories on May 13th's entry
or just save time with this synopsis - Who doesn't like a mint?

Smile Mints (125/bag) - Regular Price: $5.49, Today Only: $4.49






Well I am off to visit Jamestown Island - Have a great day and leave me a comment, please?

1 comment:

Dylan said...

Woo hoo! What a hottie!

I'm talking about the Deal, by the way.